2011年1月16日星期日

promote day ♥

that day i wakeup at 6 o'clock...
same as skull day =) 
then bapi fetch me go to skull....muackzzz...
then wait evon at canteen...
coz i already late...so i run to canteen.....


but....where evon???
sms her....she said...
i still at home...came now...= =
lol...nvm~who called u is my laopo...
wait u luu...then u arrived jorr....
go ict lab meet kahyee and ginia they....


finish discuss...we go canteen prepare our 'counter'....= =
we put the board....lable pasted...sweet...and more... 
put on the table..=)
so regret din go ginia house help some...
coz my mom dun promise me...
she say me ngam ngam recover from sick...
so dun be tired....
suan baa...she juz regard me...^^ 


then we start our promote...
i always ask the ppl tat gt bring parent 1....XD
haha~coz parent rather easy to convince...=)
not bad wat?!!^^
now gt ppl join computer club....
but if start our event....duno gt ppl come anot??
hope all will be okk....





see me so pro!!!XD macam yes worrr~
quite explain explain and explain...but...
this 2 ppl din join woRRR= =
waste my saliva.....tired~



start from left : evon  momo  and me (ziyun)
all height are same same jekk....i not very short...XD




me and evon....her hand...@@
ohhh no!!!XD



out board



yeah!!!all will be okkk....^^
GOOD!



momo so special.....= =
her cloth~



that day reli very tired...but im very hapi can do as a part of this club

没有评论:

发表评论