2011年1月14日星期五

5 Cergas ♥



now open skull edi.....tat day i so nervous and feel await...♥
but this day already 2 week ago~ ~
and now onli i write this post = =


who call teacher give so many homework??!!
i do homework do dao me crazy @@
now then got time to write this blog~ ~


wow~1st day very nice....^^
i saw that my class so big!!!XD
and got a big mirror inside....
and i notice that onli 5 cergas got onli...hahaha~
but quiet dirty = =




and this time we can put all the book inside table...
nonid take back home^^
wow~then the bag will become easy...=)


a lot of teacher change edi....
but i know now my form teacher is a kindly ppl...^^
haha~ i like 5 cergas...
hope won some argue will happen~ = =

i admit i got behsong someone before....
sorry yarr~is me misunderstand u.....= =
forgive me ok=)
i know u r a good ppl...^^
reli nice to meet u....♥

i will treasure our relationship of 5 cergas ♥

没有评论:

发表评论