2010年12月31日星期五

asignment~@@

today see my phone...got 1 misscall= =
ohhh~is kahyee....^^
then i call back to her luu...=)


she ask me done my assessment anot?
then i say done jorr luu...
but teacher got say the assessment must like a multimedia...
included text...graphic...animations...video and audio...



WalaoAAA!!!!! 




i just got text onli....die jorr luu this time!!= =
then we fast fast go evon house do!!XD
do do do~ ~ ~
kahyee and me do until wan die joRRR= =
huu...i still got kahyee....
she help me abit bit bit!!!XD
then now i just din have video onli...= =


now do-inGGG~ ~
haiz...duno reopen skull tat day will how??
will happen wat??or...nth happen??
feel await...and feel nervous...= =
hope next year 2011 is a good year...
nth unhapi things will happen...@@

this is the last bog at 2010.....
hope next year my blog will full of sweet memories
guys~happy new year...=)

没有评论:

发表评论