2010年12月9日星期四

shoPPinGGGG~^^

yesterday go shopping wif my aunt....
we go 1u and ikano...^^
about 10 a.m we go to 1u 1st....
when we want to find parking...
so easy and fast we find it...bacause that time still early~

that time i remember we at old wings...then i see dao a shop call 'Romp'...
the shop make me feel that so mystery...
so i go in see see lohx...XD
then i find some shirt...^^ and try at fitting room...
aiyah!!!!forgot to take photo joRR~ = =
nevermind...i buy a shirt ...a mini skirt...and a pants at there...
these 3 things onlo...already apply me RM129.70!!!!!haiz...

then we go to jusco...
and...i saw a dress...blue colour~
not very nice when i saw...but my aunt tell me try 1st...
dun criticize it without trying....
so i go fitting room agains...after trying.....
erm...my aunt say's true...we must trying 1st before criticize it!!!= =
then...i like mahx..and buy jorr lohx~the dress price RM59.90...
haiz...bo luii liao~@@

then fell hungry jorr~go 'wong gok' eat...=]
i eat a spaghetti...wow~nice^^
after having our lunch we go to 'Forever 21'...
mt aunt say the cloth so mature for me...
actually i also agree...because now i just 16 years old onli..not yet 21..haha..XD

go go go...macam nth things le...then go ikano~ ~ ~
there got a shop...wahhh!!!very big...
and so many choice to me!!!!GREAT!
there not onli got cloth ...oso got shoes...bag...belt....n many many
wow~ ~happy hour were past very fast...i wan go back home le...TT 
nevermind...because i got many harvest today~^^

and...i oso wan say thank you very much to my aunt....thx a lot...
i feel so lucky because u be my side^^
u in order to me...take leave at your office...^^
and that day u din buy anything...and i know... 
the grid shirt i know u just accompany me onli....
because buy 1 free 1 mahx~ 
watever~thx a lot..i promise next time when i work jorr~
i belanja u makan!!!!XD
and your naughty son!!!xDDDD
erm...i think i will buy some toys for him...^^

没有评论:

发表评论