2010年12月26日星期日

disapointed~TT

today...watch tv....then my sister play comp lohx~
i alr tell her if playing finish dun close it...i wan use...
but she no hear my advice...she reli close it!!!!bitch
then i scold her lohx~
i alr tell u dun close it y u close!!!!
my father he scold me...told me change my attitude!!!@@
LOL= =i think it is not my problems lohx~=(

before this i quarrel with my sister...
i know this time she is deliberately 1!!!!
evil me scolded by my father~!!=[
now u hapi jorr lohx~u win jorr~!!
u better take care~remember!!!my principle is.......
how ppl cope with me....
i will cope with her too...!!! 

and....my parents...?? 
i dun know wat can i say~??
watever...they even is my parents 4ever~^^
so nevermind lahx~but....
this time i cry until my eyes to be swollen liao= =
haiz....before this watch movie so touch...
alr cry one time...now cry one more time agains...
dun know next time will happen agains anot??
again.....again....and again.....TT

i dun know both oso is your daughter...
but the treat not same...
sinply like a paradise and a hell!!!@@
y???who can tell me....?yyy?!!!
haiz....my aunt alr told me...must say to each other...
say whats in my mind....= =although cry oso nevermind...
i so easy to cry...althiugh a small...simple things....= =

ok lohx~this time i cry and tell then wat happen....
they just scold...except scold....still scold...!!!!!@@
haiz...this time i reli disapointed liao...=(
i know my result bad..my sister 1 very good....
then identify she is our daughter lahx~
i just a stranger onli...!!!!
wat oso trust her...she say she is a boy oso trust her!!!= =

trust her lahx~wat oso trust her...dun trust me!!!
wat i saying about all oso liee ppl 1...
she is right....not her fault~
all are my fault..!!!!ok??!@@
now can anot??!!ARGH!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论