2010年12月8日星期三

♥Rapunzel♥

yayaya...i remember!!!last sunday i go watch movie....♥
with my dearest family...^^
at jusco metro onli lahx actually~
papa n mamii go 'pak tor' lohx~xDD
me n my sister watch onli......

we watch th cartoon...3D one....
call 'Rapunzel'.....
it is a nice...great..touch...and a funny movie..^^
i think i won forget this movie...=]


it not onli funny...but also very romantic!!!!!!
so 'lam'....n feel very 'hang fuk'!!!♥
and and and!!!inside this movie got a love song....
reli!!!!!so nice^^
and the girl name 'rapunzel' ....
she got a long hair~
i dun know how to explain...just long= =
movie finish~already above 5.30p.m~

go find papa n mamii...
walauA!!!!!already buy many cloth~= =LOL
nvm...not my money~XD
after having dinner..then back home luRR~
except this movie...still got a lot of movie i oso like it!!!XD
so i wan watch with my frenx this time...^^
see when got time 1st...
long time din see my evon le~miss her..♥


没有评论:

发表评论