2010年12月30日星期四

say goodbye to 2010 and say hello to 2011♥

finally~~2010 already to be the end of the year....=)
so fast!!!now already 30 of december..♥
2 days more...we should celebrated coming of 2011 ♥
this year i count down at home...=)
next year lahx~finish my spm...and....
i should be go out count down 2012 with my dear friends...♥


and...already 2011...i form 5 already~
need to attend my important exam in my life~♥



SPM!!!!XD



so must more hardworking....= =
i take 10 subject...haiz....damn nervous!!
my addmaths...sejarah...account...@@
all oso got problems!!= =
so must more hard...more ask...more learn...=]


hope 2011 will fast fast becomes past tence....^^
coz i think this year should be a stress year in my life~
i promise at here!!
must more hard than last year~ 
do more exercise...less talk!!!XD




lets welcome the coming of 2011



☆☆░░ Happy New Y☆☆░♫

没有评论:

发表评论