2010年12月25日星期六

kah yee sweet 16th ♥

former that we go moe de cafe......but...
there no other place...so change the venue..= =
alr 1 week ogo~i now onli updated...LOL
haha~bacause kahyee loh...funo when she will post the picture to facebook= =
wait her until my neck long edi lohx~...

that day we go desa park city...
having our dinner 1st...so hungry~@@
i remember that we eat at Kay Garden...^^
apply jorr me about RM20...
n...i haven buy a present 4 kahyee..lol= = 



see...chiahyee so leng...me...?aduii= =
me fat...holiday oso gt disadvantage...MAKE ME FAT!!!
everyday says wan diet diet diet.....but....
oso fat dao like this= =haiz....
must keep fit edi...sart from now!!!XD

after eating...then go 2 park take pic lohx~
n cut the cake...^^
the picture all at kahyee there...she macam din upload= =
i wan the picture nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.........= =

n...i go toilet wif chiahyee.....
but she suddenly come period...haha~
luckily i got bring my pad...=)
n...when waiting 4 her...i 'zilian' agains lohx~^^


haha~this habit haven change...
but i will try 2 change it!!!

then about 10p.m. chiahyee parents fetch me go home....
when back home..they din trust me ...
they means parents...= =
they says me very brave go to desa park city...
reli gt ppl fetch me mahx...@@
duno im ur daughter onot??!din trust me 1....
haiz....disappointed argh!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论